What goes in the So Cal Blue Calendar
SoCal Blue tracks and lists electoral events all across SoCal — from Swing Left chapters, Indivisibles and other grassroots organizations to our many Democratic Clubs. We include:
- Voter engagement events such as: voter registration, canvassing, phone/text banking, letter/postcard writing
- Legislative education and voter advocacy events
To submit your event:
- Be sure it falls into one of the above categories
- Verify your event is not already on the calendar
- Click the “Submit Your Event” button to the left
- Fill out the appropriate fields (note required fields below)
- Title (use specifics please, e.g., not just “voter registration” but “Voter Registration with Katie Hill and Sea Change (Antelope Valley)”)
- Event description (wax eloquent about the experience. If you need an RSVP link, include it.)
- Date and time
- Event venue and organizer (you can see a list of previous organizers and venues – please only add new ones if you cannot find yours on the list)
- Your name and email in the “Additional Fields” at the bottom of the form
- All other fields are optional. We highly suggest you provide a URL for your event (i.e., Facebook, Action Network, etc.).
- You may upload an event image if the file size is less than 50k. We will supply an appropriate image if you do not have one.