- This event has passed.
ROAR, HODG and Flip the West to Flip Georgia!
December 13, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm PST
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until January 3, 2021
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST RSVP TO JOIN THIS VIRTUAL EVENT!
ROAR & HODG has joined Flip the West to phone bank in support of the two Democratic challengers for U.S. Senate in the Georgia runoff. Democrat Jon Ossoff is facing incumbent Republican David Perdue, and Democrat Rev. Raphael Warnock is facing incumbent Republican Kelly Loeffler. This race will determine whether the Dems or Mitch McConnell control the U.S. Senate for the first 2 years of the Biden/Harris administration.
- We’re meeting every Sunday through 1/3/21, from 1 – 3pm Pacific Standard.
- Sign up and you will receive an email from Flip the West with links to Zoom and all the info you need. Don’t forget to let us know if you need phone bank training by clicking on the box under Mobile number / Zip code.
IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY PARTICIPATED IN A VIRTUAL PHONE BANK WITH FLIP THE WEST IN 2020, PLEASE READ BELOW:
- You will join others on Zoom and go to a break out room either to get training or to start making calls. Technical support is available. Throughout, you’re invited to meet your fellow phone bankers, share success stories, and give us feedback.
- If you have a PC or MAC with audio functionality, we recommend you use the automated dialing system, CallHub. It dials numbers for you through your computer; the voter sees a number with a local area code (not your phone number). Info on using CallHub is in our Confirmation email.
- If you do not have a PC or MAC with audio, but you do have a tablet or iPad and a cell phone or landline, you can dial yourself (the voter will see your phone number) and record responses on OpenVPB. Info on using OpenVPB is in our Confirmation Email.
- Training is available at the beginning of each shift, BUT IF YOU PREFER A MORE PERSONALIZED CLASS, JOIN US HERE:
For more information contact Marina, [email protected]
The Road to a Democratic Senate Travels Through Georgia. TAKE ACTION NOW!