Democratic Veterans Orange County Inaugural Meeting (Orange)
July 27 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Calling all Democratic Veterans in Orange County California. Join us on Saturday, July 27th at 1:00 pm at the Democratic Party of Orange County conference room as we hold our first meeting to form our new club.
Please RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/694051287731854/
At this meeting we will gauge interest in board positions, chartering, and establishing the foundation and direction of our club. Non-veterans are welcome, but the primary focus of this club is on Democratic Veterans and Veterans related issues. Issues to be discussed:
Steps for Chartering a New Club
1. Complete the DPOC Chartering Application.
2. Complete DPOC Roster Template with at least 10 dues paid voting members.
3. Draft and approve Club Budget
4. Draft and adopt Bylaws.
5. See 2019 DPOC Club Creation Guide
1. Name of the club
2. PO Box address
3. Club email address
4. IRS EIN (Employer Identification Number), required to open a bank account.
5. PAC identification numbers from the Fair Political Practice Committee (FPPC) and/or the Federal Elections Committee (FEC).
6. Membership roster with a minimum of ten (10) chartering members who are registered Democrats.
7. List of the interim/elected club officers/executive board and their contact information.
8. Club bylaws – Ongoing collaborative process
9. Chartering application.
10. Payment of a chartering fee payable by check to the DPOC.
11. Set next meeting date, time, location for monthly meetings